"One More Time"
Chrome and glitter, rotating light
columns with magically changing
colours. A fascinating spectacle of light
and sound. That is the Wurlitzer ONE
MORE TIME (short form OMT) CD.
Today's life-style has rediscovered the nostalgic
charm of the forties and fifties. The beloved
design of those days with chrome and glitter is
a welcome change to the priority of functional
and abstract features which dominate nowadays.
The Wurlitzer One More Time combines
The faithful design of the legendary Wurlitzer
1015 of 1946 is the ideal casing for the sophisticated
Wurlitzer CD changer. Now the music
of Glenn Miller sounds in pure CD quality. But
not just Glenn Miller, the One More Time CD
plays up to 2500 hits and evergreens in superb
laser sound quality.
The ONE MORE TIME - the exceptional
way to listen to music.
No matter where the OMT CD is located,
whether it is the entrance hall of a company,
a restaurant, a bar or a living room - this
nostalgic jukebox will always be the optical
and acoustical eye catcher.
The Wurlitzer OMT CD is characteristic for
its special exclusivity and individuality.
• CD changer available for 50 or 100 CDs
• Vertical arrangement of the CDs in the
• Stereo amplifier with automatic level control
and electronic overload protection,
power 2 x 55watts RMS
• 6 speakers in a 3-way stereo system offer
superb laser sound
• 4-digit LED display
• Microprocessor controlling all functions
including credit and bonus steps as well as
record plays and automatic memory of the
• Play stimulator playing a record in intervals
between 1 and 98 minutes automatically
• Background music (BGM) by programming
the control unit to continuous play
with random selection of all songs
• Facility to cancel single tracks
• Memory of statistic data (e.g. cash box
• Album play programmable
• Programming of two BGM intervals for
• Connections for microphone, additional
amplifier, external speakers and output
• Presentation of all title songs and cover
photos from 100 CDs in a leather-bounded
book (only OMT CD 100)
• Motor driven paging system for 60 CD
• 2 info cards for further 40 CDs
• 100 - 240volts 50/60cps
• Height 152.0cm - 60"
• Width 81.5cm - 32"
• Depth 64.0cm - 25 1/2"
• Weight 157kg - 345 1/2 lbs
Amplifier 2 x 170w RMS
Infrared wireless remote control with selection buttons
External speakers: Model LS 121
• 2-way speaker system, floor
standing or wall mounting,
• Cabinet with wooden
pattern or black high gloss
- Height 52.0cm
- Width 32.0cm
- Depth 25.0cm
• 120watts, 8ohms
Rudolph Wurlitzer founded
THE WURLITZER COMPANY
in 1856. At first he imported
musical instruments and
opened sales outlets in
all big American cities.
He started production of
pianos in America in 1880.
In 1896 the 'Tonophone',
the first coin-operated piano,
was introduced to the market.