Spice up any room in your house with the Home Nostalgia jukebox, a fun and exciting way to bring music into your life.
The classic, retro styling includes hand-rubbed wood and chrome-plated metal castings, as well as a rainbow of colorful
lights and bubbling tubes. But behind this gorgeous design is a powerhouse of audio technology, allowing you to listen
to100 CDs at 250-watts of power.
• Full programmability
• Hand-rubbed wood
• Chrome-plated metal castings
• World-renowned Rowe International disc-changing mechanism
• User-friendly controls
• Wireless remote control
• 8 colorful bubbling tubes
• Displays 50 CD title strips
• Convenient “photo album” style bound book to display CD jacket covers
• Dimensions Height: 61.2 inches (155.4 cm)
• Width: 33 inches (83.8 cm)
• Depth: 28.8 inches (73.2 cm)
• Net weight 355 pounds (161 kg)
• Amplifier 250 watts RMS (125 per channel)
• Exclusive dual 7-band equalizer
• CD Capacity 100 discs
• Toll free technical support available to help you set up your jukebox and to answer any question
or resolve any issue related to your Rowe jukebox.*
*Important: Jukeboxes cannot be easily sent out for service.
The units are new and are guaranteed to arrive in working order. ABC Billiard Plus is not responsible for service
to this unit after delivery. The item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. While Rowe jukeboxes are extremely
reliable, in the unlikely event of a malfunction during the warranty period, parts identified by technical support
as defective must be returned at the buyer’s cost for replacement or may be replaced by a local authorized service
center. Labor is not covered under the warranty. Should a problem arise, ABC Billiard Plus will assist in identifying
the problem and directing you to the appropriate service support.
The warranty covers electronic parts for warranty repair if they fail, but does not cover repair costs for
damage caused by electrical or lightning damage, outdoor use, weather damage, game abuse, negligence, misuse,
repairs made by unauthorized parties, in-home service calls, shipping charges, repairs to any replacement parts
other than covered on your game's internal circuit (IC) boards controlling the game display, logic, sound
amplification and power controls circuits.